Home Forums Study Abroad Queries Best country to pursue MS in Data Science and Analytics abroad

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tanmoy Ray 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Naveen

Hello Sir,

Would like to know the best country to pursue Data Science and Analytics abroad.

Request you to suggest me the countries in terms of educational cost as well as the beneficial reputation.

Also would like to know whether pursuing the same Data Science and Analytics course offered by private institution such as Great Lakes or 5g-Analytixs, etc for a period of 4-5 months in India would be better or directly pursuing it in abroad would be better…

My plan is to finally work abroad for 3-4 years.

So getting certified in India and then based on same experience work in abroad is good or definitely need to pursue abroad to have world class reputation is suggestable..??

And I am concerned about money a lot…!!
    I mean I am not rich enough to study abroad and if at all I make it to study abroad then I would make it by taking a huge amount of risk..

Request for a sooner response…

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Naveen.

Tanmoy Ray
    Keymaster

Hi Naveen,

If your final goal is o work abroad for 3/4 years, then an MS program abroad will be the right next step.

For any average Indian applicant, the expenses are always an issue. So, the best way forward is to shortlist the universities strategically.
    You haven’t mentioned anything about your profile, so it’s hard to suggest any country or university for you.

In general, the US is one of the best for job opportunities. However, expenses are in the range of INR 40 – 60 Lacs. However, opportunities are there to get some kind of financial aid in the US.

But, you will still need a budget of 20 – 35 Lacs.

Canada is also a great option. It’s cheaper than the US. But, you would still be looking at something around 25 – 35 Lacs.

Europe could be cheaper than US & Canada. But, to get a job in Europe, you need a very strong profile and knowledge of a European language.

Please feel free to contact me if you need further information and/or professional guidance with application and scholarships.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.