Home Forums Ask Me Anything Work opportunities in Europe in EV domain

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tanmoy 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vishesh Mehra

Hi
    I am looking to work in Europe in the clean transportation domain and wondered which countries would be the best and easiest to get into. I graduated from IIT Roorkee after doing my B.Tech in 2011 and have since then worked in Qualcomm for 4 years before joining a startup named Altigreen. Over the past few years I have been helping scale Altigreen’s Electric vehicle technologies throughout the country, working both as a Product and Project Manager. Most of the European automobile companies I have gotten in touch with are seeking local candidates. I would like to know if this is generally the case. Should I be looking at doing a Masters (preferably an MBA) from Europe ?

Regards
    Vishesh Mehra

Tanmoy

Hi Vishesh,

For any job overseas, the employers need people either with local experience or a local degree. Besides, a person needs to have the work permit. Various European countries allow foreign graduates to stay and find jobs in the country.
    So, a Masters degree from Europe will certainly help your cause.

Deciding the right country and program will be beyond the scopes here. You can find a list of universities here: https://www.stoodnt.com/blog/careers-in-renewable-energy-job-opportunities-fields-of-study-and-top-universities/

If you need a personalized guidance on applications, I would be happy to work with you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.